BlueBox Gaming Half-Life 2 Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfy's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Wolfy's MPF Application Empty Wolfy's MPF Application

Post by WolfyPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:48 am

Why do you want to be in the MPF?: To create an better, safer life for my self and for the other citizens. Protect them from the dangers of this world and for the extra rations mencioned in the posters around the city.

Have you had experience in this role before?: I have been roleplaying on hl2rp in several factions (mainly MPF) for an couple of years now, so yes, i think i can say i have alot of experience.  Smile

Why is it important to maintain high standards of RP as an MPF unit?: Because if units don't take their job seriously, why should the citizens and other people take them seriosly? Not to mencion that the entire ambient of hl2 would be destroyed.

How, in your eyes, should an MPF unit act when interacting with citizens?: Depending on his personal personality, traits and ranking, the unit can be when interacting with citizens, cold, somewhat pleasent, rude, and such, but above all, it should all be at an profissional level.

Type out an example of an 04 unit pursuing a fleeing anti-citizen (5-10 Lines):

/it C18.MPF-i4.25267 would be seen exiting the nexus to begin his patrol.
/it Suddenly an can would be finding it self flying towards the back of your head.
/me would suddently get hit by an can which had came from behind him, he would quickly turn around, raising and turning on the voltage on his stunstick.
/it An citizen could be seen, he is smiling briefly, before begining to run away towards the slums.
/y Citizen! Hold it right there!
/me would begin running after the citizen, and he would suddently notice an concealed firearm on the pants of the individual, he would then reach out for his radio to report his current situation.
/radio Armed Anti-citizen at my 10-20, officer requesting assistance, subject heading towards the slums, requesting that he is cut off before he suceeds in entering the area.
*C18.MPF-i5.56378 would say: Copy that 25267, this unit is currently in an nearby area and is now inbound and taking up position.*
/it The citizen would be nearly at the fence door into the slums, when suddently 56378 would show up and stand at the entrance, with his firearm raised, pointing it at the anti-citizen.
/me would quickly move up behind the anti-citizen while he is suprised, taking his firearm from his pants, then pushing him violently to the ground.
C18.MPF-i4.25267 would say: Keep him at gunpoint while I tie him, then take him into an cell in the nexus if you don't mind.
C18.MPF-i5.56378 would nod.
/me would place the confiscated firearm into his pouch, then taking out an pair of zipties, he would tie the citizen up all nice and tight, as he shows no signs of any further resistance.
C18.MPF-i5.56378 would lower his firearm, holstering it and unholstering his stunstick, as he would be walking towards the citizen, he would be turning the voltage on and then he would smack the citizen in the head, knocking him out.
C18.MPF-i5.56378 would say: Alright, i got him now.
C18.MPF-i4.25267 would say: Thanks for the assist, the slums are an dangerous place, im glad we managed to stop him from entering.
C18.MPF-i5.56378 would nod, begining to drag the citizen by his shirt collar towards the nexus.  Razz

State your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17666436

Last edited by WolfyPT on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
WolfyPT
WolfyPT

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's MPF Application Empty Re: Wolfy's MPF Application

Post by WolfyPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:13 am

Edited an bunch of stuff and added some new things.
WolfyPT
WolfyPT

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAtomicDuck Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 am

First off, you made a good RP example, its within the rather strict line limit, and you use some good radio codes to assist your application. Obviously your grammar isn't perfect, but I know English isn't your first language so I'll let that pass, so long as you try to work on it in future. I am going to leave this pending for now, as I want you to answer some of the questions in an OOC perspective, not as an MPF Officer would. Contact me if you have any questions, the questions I want to be re-answered OOCly are below:

"Why do you want to be in the MPF?:"
"Why is it important to maintain high standards of RP as an MPF unit?:"
"How, in your eyes, should an MPF unit act when interacting with citizens?:"

PENDING
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfyPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:32 pm

"Why do you want to be in the MPF?:"

One of the factions i always enjoyed playing the most has always been the metropolice force, i like discipline, coordination and teamwork, and thats all what the mpf are all meant to be about, besides the other obvious things. And it always does open up another option for me to be able to roleplay, since theres alot of things which can be done as an mpf unit.

"Why is it important to maintain high standards of RP as an MPF unit?:"

If units do not keep high standards of rp, not only are they making roleplay less enjoyable, they are making people not want to play on the server it self, besides that they are big impact characters on the Half Life 2 universe, the game it self is mostly about them. They should be composed of people who will roleplay to their best knowledge, since they are also considered one of the factions which best represent what sort of server other people are roleplaying on, if its serious and proper roleplay, or not at all.

"How, in your eyes, should an MPF unit act when interacting with citizens?:"

The units should always be aware of their surroundings and be ready for anything, they should logically never let them selfs get dominated and always look to dominate and be the one *leading* what ever situation they are in currently. They should work as an team when ever possible and cooperate with the other units always.
WolfyPT
WolfyPT

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAtomicDuck Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:34 pm

ACCEPTED

Good edits, I'm happy with these answers. Please refer to the MPF guides on the forums to learn all about the ranking system etc. Welcome to the MPF. Your whitelist will be granted after the launch event has ended.
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down