BlueBox Gaming Half-Life 2 Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto

4 posters

Go down

Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto Empty Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto

Post by Bates Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Does what it says on the tin, the patrons and customers of the Grizzly Grotto would greatly appreciate a piano to hit the keys of in a mostly random, but sometimes melodic, fashion. If needs be that we would have to ICly pay tokens to the CWU, I'm sure a quick runaround collection can be done in the Grotto to fulfill that price. It'd bring a new sense of enjoyment to the Grotto both bringing citizens together and furthering it's grounding as a recreational place that isn't everyone slum-running and avoiding RP.

In short, it's a relatively small change that could bring about a big change to the dynamic of citizen roleplay.
Bates
Bates

Back to top Go down

Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto Empty Re: Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto

Post by MrAtomicDuck Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:01 pm

I personally don't like the piano, just because of the amount of people that decide to come along and fuck with it. However, I'll leave this open for other admins to discuss as well as players.
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto Empty Re: Request: A piano for the Grizzly Grotto

Post by Tibbers Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:17 pm

I like the piano, it's really fun to play and it would bring more citizens to Grotto.
Tibbers
Tibbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Traco Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Well, a piano would fill that empty stage and brings ome atmosphere. Of course, as MrAtomicDuck highlighted, people can easily fuck about with the piano; here's my suggestions:

-People have to pay to play on the piano.
-Abuse of the piano will result in a warning, then a kick, then a ban if it keeps going on.

Traco

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAtomicDuck Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Alright, we'll look into getting this sorted for you guys. We'll just have to keep a close eye on it.
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum