BlueBox Gaming Half-Life 2 Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application

2 posters

Go down

Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application Empty Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application

Post by Tibbers Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 pm

MPF Whitelist Format:

Why do you want to be in the MPF?: I want to be in the MPF because it is definitely my favorite role in Half-Life 2 Role-play and it requires good role-players so the citizens can enjoy the server.

Have you had experience in this role before?: Yes, I have had loads of experience in this role before on many servers. Most of my Garry's Mod playtime is from being a CP.

Why is it important to maintain high standards of RP as an MPF unit?: As I stated before, citizens can't really enjoy the role-play if the Civil Protection members are bad. Also the first thing that new role-players will remember from HL2RP will probably be the "police officers".

How, in your eyes, should an MPF unit act when interacting with citizens?: They should act differently depending on their rank. If an 05 talks to a citizen, he shouldn't be that strict and maybe have a little chat with him/her if no other CPs are around. Then if an 03-01 talks to a citizen they should be a lot more strict, only talking to them if it's completely necessary.

Type out an example of an 04 unit pursuing a fleeing anti-citizen (10-20 Lines):  /me spots a man with a weird suit on, beginning to speak into his radio.
/radio Unit is requesting assistance at 10-20 plaza, possible 647E sighted.
*The anti-citizen starts running away.*
/me starts running after him and talking into his radio at the same time.
/radio 647E is fleeing towards the train station, requesting immediate assistance.
*The unit arrives at the train station but there is no sign of the anti-citizen.*
/me hears a sound behind him, turning around and spotting the anti-citizen.
*The anti-citizen begins to run towards the unit with a knife and trying to stab him.*
/me would get stabbed once into the chest.
*Two other units arrive at the scene with their pistols out.*
*The units start firing at the anti-citizen on top of the other unit.*
*The anti-citizen falls down on the ground, as a pool of blood appears under him.*
"876, you alright?" One of the units says to the 04.
"Y-yeah, *grunt* I'm alright." Says the 04.
"Alright, let's get you to the med-bay." Says one of the other units as he starts talking into his radio.

State your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32013127

Last edited by Tibbers on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tibbers
Tibbers

Back to top Go down

Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application Empty Re: Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application

Post by Tibbers Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Fixed.
Tibbers
Tibbers

Back to top Go down

Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application Empty Re: Tibburs' Metropolitan Police Force Application

Post by MrAtomicDuck Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:11 pm

ACCEPTED

RP example is fine, you have a clear grasp of why it is important to maintain high standards of RP as an MPF, I have seen you play this role in the past to a good standard and I believe you'd make a fine CP. I would like to stress however, that our ideas between the MPF Officer's attitudes are going to be slightly different. Please bear in mind that they were picked for their role because they were previously violent or brutal, and have had previous experience with law enforcement. They are effectively thugs in suits. That doesn't mean to say we accept edgy 05 units, but it does mean that they won't be easy-going either. They're going to be rough and ready, no strangers to handing out a beating. Welcome to the MPF, your whitelist will be granted after the launch event.
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down