BlueBox Gaming Half-Life 2 Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. MindBlow's CWU Application

2 posters

Go down

Mr. MindBlow's CWU Application Empty Mr. MindBlow's CWU Application

Post by Mr. MindBlow Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:46 am

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:70815774

Your character's name:

John Omen

How long have you been involved with HL2RP:

Around one year and 1/4.

Why do you want to join the CWU:

CWU is important in a Hl2rp world as it delivers products to shops, sells products and improves the role-play line that players/citizens can follow.
Becoming CWU is just being a citizen with more role-play so said. They do jobs that normal citizens don't get to do and that's why I want to join CWU to experience more role-play then a average citizen.

What do you hope to do as a part of the CWU:

Role-play producing products, working in shops, clinical caring.
"Advanced Citizen Role-Play" ACRP.

Give an RP example of a work shift, lead by your CWU member:

** A Work shift is about to start, people lining up in front of the door.

John Omen would go walking past by the Citizens, looking at them and taking the first three citizens in. Along the CWU already working at the factory.
John Omen would notify a Metro Police Force that we don't needed more Citizens and they could go away now.
** While the Citizens were entering the factory, the CWU workers were waiting on orders.
John Omen: Alright. I'm going to explain the Citizens today's work and how to produce the Ware house product. You can go watch them and help them if they fail at their jobs.
** The CWU workers followed his order and started the work shift, meanwhile John Omen would start yelling out step by step how to handle the machines and use them.
John Omen: Listen up! This isn't has hard as long you listen and don't fuck about. Take a can from the cart besides you. Put them under the machine, press the green button and wait. Once filled, seal it and staple a UU-Aproved sticker[Can be whatever its being used] and put it into the out-going treadmill.
** After two hours of work everyone was finished and ready to be payed.
John Omen would take by each of the Citizens, handing 50 Tokens and a Ration Coin.
** The CWU worker were already payed and left during the payment.

Last edited by Mr. MindBlow on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. MindBlow
Mr. MindBlow

Back to top Go down

Mr. MindBlow's CWU Application Empty Re: Mr. MindBlow's CWU Application

Post by MrAtomicDuck Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:40 am

The RP example is a little short, but it is clear you have a good grasp of how things go within the CWU and for the extras that are deemed as essential for this server in particular, we'll walk you through it. There are obviously some grammatical errors in here, but I know your first language isn't English so I am prepared to let that slide, so long as you work on making sure your spelling etc is as correct as possible, as it is always important for immersion IC. Aside from that, I should make this clearer, but the questions are being asked OOCly. Not toward your character. Could you do me a favour, and answer these two questions in an OOC perspective directed toward you as a player? I will leave this pending until that is done, once this has been completed, I shall accept.

"Why do you want to join the CWU:"
"What do you hope to do as a part of the CWU:"

PENDING
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. MindBlow Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:35 pm

App has been edited.
Mr. MindBlow
Mr. MindBlow

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAtomicDuck Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm happy with the amendments made, welcome to the CWU. Your whitelist will be granted after the launch event has taken place. Welcome to BlueBox Gaming.

ACCEPTED
MrAtomicDuck
MrAtomicDuck
Admin

https://bboxgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down